Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We make every effort to test the software, within the limits of our resources, to ensure compatibility with a wide range of commonly used host applications.
- The software is provided as a feature restricted demo. An activation code will be required to remove these restrictions.
- We will make every effort to address any failures in the software functionality which are found to be directly attributable to a defect in the software, subject to the liabilities and provisions of use set out in the software license document.
- We cannot undertake to resolve issues caused by system configuration changes or subsequent updates to operating systems, hardware or host applications.
- We cannot undertake to resolve compatibility issues with host applications which have been compiled by the user, from source, or modified, independent of the original application developer.
- We cannot guarantee to replace lost activation codes or software downloads. You are advised to treat purchased software and activation codes with the same care as physical hardware. Activation code download links are time and usage limited as a necessary security measure and should not be regarded as an online or offline backup.
- You are strongly advised to test compatibility with your operating system and host applications before purchasing an activation code.
- Discounts and promotional offers, including additions or changes to bundled products, are not available retrospectively. Prices are not negotiable.
- We will offer a full refund if purchased software or activation codes are deemed not fit for purpose, particularly in a manner which could not have been foreseen by, or was not evident during, evaluation of the free demo copy of the software and where all reasonable steps to remedy the situation, such as software updates or replacement of activation codes have proved unsuccessful. We reserve the right to ask for proof of purchase if required.
- Activation codes purchased in error may not be refundable except where it can be shown that they or the products they refer to were inappropriately described, or labelled in a manner likely to cause ambiguity or confusion.
Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
[ Back to previous page ]