FC70 Vintage Limiter Plug-in for Windows, Mac & Linux
The effortless control and uniquely musical character of one of the best-known vintage compressor / limiters.
Inspired by the legendary smooth, effortless control and uniquely musical character of the classic Fairchild 670 limiter, the FC70 adds the weight and authority of a high-end vintage mastering compressor / limiter - taming dynamics without robbing the mix of power and detail.
- Smooth controls with no 'zipper noise' when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Fast attack and program dependent release settings.
- Progressive onset of compression / limiting as signal level increases.
- Lateral / Vertical, Independent and Linked stereo channel modes.
- State of the art processing emulates a fully balanced transformer-coupled signal path, while an innovative delay-free feedback algorithm accurately mirrors analogue sidechain behaviour.
System Requirements - Windows:
- 32Bit Systems: Windows 7 or newer and a VST compatible host application.
- 64Bit Systems: Windows 7 or newer and a VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host application.
- Requires macOS v.10.8 - v.10.14
- An AudioUnit, VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host.
- An X11 compatible Linux distribution.
- A Linux VST2 compatible host.
|•||Windows / Mac AAX Native||V3.0.0 / V3.0.0|
|•||Windows VST2 64Bit||V3.0.0|
|•||Windows VST3 64Bit||V3.0.0|
|•||Mac Audio Unit 64Bit||V3.0.0|
|•||Mac VST2 64Bit||V3.0.0|
|•||Mac VST3 64Bit||V3.0.0|
|•||Linux VST2 64Bit||V3.0.0|
|•||Fully balanced transformer-coupled design||Emulates analogue circuit behaviour.|
|•||Physical Control Weighting||Replicates the 'feel' as well as the look of high quality rotary controls.|
|•||Delay-free feedback design||Innovative DSP provides a delay-free feedback topology, replicating equivalent analogue circuit behaviour.|
|•||Soft-knee limiter||Onset of limiting is progressive as level increases, for smooth, transparent limiting.|
|•||Program dependent release||Time-constants include two program dependent settings which react to the prevailing program dynamics.|
|•||Three stereo modes||Independent L / R, Linked and Lateral / Vertical mode for flexible stereo processing.|
|OS / System Compatibility|
OS / System requirements based on typical representative configurations and host applications. Be sure to check compatibility with the free demos provided.
Earlier versions: [ FC70 V2.3.4 ]
*The AAX Plug-Ins are designed for use with ProTools 11 & 12. Limited support for use with ProTools 10 is available. For details, please refer to the installation / compatibility guide [ here ].
**Linux compatibility is dependent upon operating system components, configuration and host application(s). Please check compatibility using the free demos.